Saturday 10 December 2011

Opening Up

Okay, so I'm writing a book (sort of . . . technically it is a script).
A few, actually.

I have one idea that I have been sticking to for a while now, and I have started and restarted it loads of times. But I have now found a great way to start it. Well, at least I think I have. I have a fair idea at where this is going. So, angels? I have no idea where it came from. Things just pop into my brain whenever. I was thinking of all these people going to a place we call Heaven, and then, what about the fall? What if angels really were on earth? And then Nostradamus came into all of it and, well, so did his prophecies. So, that is how I got the idea of an ancient angel being reborn one day and saving the world.

So, ideas can come in the simplest forms. Like my other book/script which I have put on hold because of school and the other book. Well, this one came because I love my mum. My mother is one of the best things in my life, and I don't want to lose her. And cancer is pretty common, so how about a mother dying of cancer and her only child in the middle of it? A child desperate to do anything to keep her mother alive and help guide her. So, that is it.

Another book I wrote a few pages of . . . it got brought on after watching Resident Evil, and now it sits, just 10 pages long, in a folder on my desktop waiting for me to one day get back to it. No hope there. A world overrun by zombies.

And psychics. Who believes that people can actually see the future? I DO! I know, it sounds crazy, but, who really knows? So, after a little research on people who see the future, I established a storyline about a teenage girl who is desperate not to let visions of death ruin her life.

So, just a basic overview of ideas that ran screaming into my head demanding that I write them down. Ideas for me can be triggered by the simplest of things, like a feeling of de ja vu. Or, just letting my thoughts trail of and my imagination take over. I love writing. I can put my whole heart and soul into something and I can escape my life and jump into someone else's.

Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment