Sunday 4 December 2011

Introductions

First up, I best be introducing myself.
You will come to know me as Dee.
It isn't my real name, I know, but I'm just going to go by it.
I'm a teenager.
My favourite colour is purple.
I am from New Zealand, a small, but amazing country down at the bottom of the world.
These are just the basics. You'll get to know me better as I post on my new blog.

Secondly, this blog isn't about my life exactly.
It is more about who I am and what I want to be. Scratch that. What I will be.
An author. I know, there are a lot of us aspiring authors out there and a lot of real authors,
but it doesn't mean we are all the same.
As the saying goes, everyone is unique.
There is deffinitely no other me out there.

Thirdly, I won't be having routinely posts every 24 hours.
I am not one of those people.
I can't stand a routine, especially when it comes to writing.
So, don't really expect something new all the time.
I will post whenever I feel like it, especially when I get bored.

Last, but not least, I just want to say one thing.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this.
I probably don't even know who you are, but I really do appreciate it.

Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment